Trucast Inc is based in Newberry, South Carolina, USA and is a part of the Doncasters Turbocharger Components Division.
From its state-of-the-art 25,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, Trucast Inc specialises in the manufacture of hot-end turbocharger wheels for demanding applications in the automotive and power generation industries.
The site has the capacity to produce over 1 million hot-end wheels per annum and boasts a number of industry certifications including: ISO 9001:2008 — Quality Management System, ISO 14001:2004 — Environmental System, 18001:2007 — Health & Safety System, ANSI/AIHA Z10:2005 — Health & Safety System and Level 2 FPI.
sq. ft. facility
capacity to produce over
hot-end wheels per annum
Turbocharger Components Market:
- Turbocharger Turbine Wheels (Cast)
- Turbocharger Impeller Wheels (Machined)
- ISO 9001:2008 — Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 — Environmental System
- 18001:2007 — Health & Safety System
- ANSI/AIHA Z10:2005 — Health & Safety System
- Level 2 FPI
- Over 1 Million ‘Hot End’ Wheels Per Annum
- Max Wheel Diameter — 6 ft. (1.83 m)