Trucast LLC specialises in the manufacture of midrange and commercial heavy duty ‘hot-end’ turbocharger wheels for demanding applications in the automotive industry.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, the only dedicated turbocharger turbine wheel plant in North America, incorporates the very latest in wax pattern design and investment casting technology to satisfy the most demanding of customer specifications.
We also provide rapid prototyping/additive manufacture using in house wax pattern printing process capable of producing finished castings to customers within three weeks from receipt of 3D model.
Our exceptional delivery and quality track record is matched by our cutting edge capability, technical guidance, market knowledge and lean manufacturing processes to ensure that we retain our position as a market leader.
- Nickel base ‘hot-end’ turbocharger turbine wheels for light and heavy duty commercial vehicles turbochargers (standard, mixed flow, axial flow).
- Microturbine wheels for generators
- Product weight range: from 1.04oz (40g) to 4.4lb(2.0kg)
- Product diameter range: from 1.4in (35mm) to 6.3in (160mm)
Product weight range up to
Product diameter up to
- Current alloys: 713C, 713LC, GMR235, MAR M 246, MAR M 247. Capability to cast numerous alloys
- 1.5 million wheels per annum
- In house 3D printed pattern process
- In house 3D GOM scan technology