ROSS & CATHERALL
Ross & Catherall Ltd is a world leader in the manufacture and supply of air and vacuum melted ferrous, Nickel and Cobalt base superalloys and superalloy barstock to the investment casting industry.
With an internationally acclaimed reputation for high quality and dependability, our alloys can be found across a wide range of performance critical applications as diverse as turbine blades, nozzle guide vanes and other components for aero engines, large land-based gas turbines, ‘hot-end’ turbocharger wheels, medical implants and other special components requiring high metallurgical integrity.
Ross & Catherall hold approvals from most of the world’s leading OEMs in these fields. The company also provides a wide range of value-added services and supports its customers with advanced supply chain services and logistics.
- Cobalt, Nickel and Iron based superalloys
- Alloys for Directionally Solidified (DS) and Single Crystal (SX) applications
- Superalloys for Powder Additive Manufacturing
- Barstock diameters: from 1.58 – 7in. (41 – 175mm)
- Billet weight: 4.4lb – 530lb (2 – 240kg). Weight, notch, fractured or rotary cut
Barstock diameters up to
Billet weight up to
- Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) : 110 – 20,000lbs (50 – 9,000kg)
- Air melt up to 6,600lb (3,000kg)
- Specialty and R&D melts up to 125lb (40kg)
- AS9100 Rev D
- ISO17025 (UKAS)