Doncasters Precision Castings Bochum specialises in the manufacture of vacuum cast blades and vanes, as well as the superalloys used in their production, supplying leading manufacturers in the aerospace and industrial gas turbine markets.
We offer world class operational performance through lean manufacturing processes and a variety of leading casting technologies including vacuum investment casting single crystal (SX) and directionally solidified (DS) and conventionally cast (CC) products, heat treatment, hot isostatic pressing, ceramic core production, and mastermelt alloy production.
- Complex cored and non-cored blades and vanes
- Equiax (EQ) castings range B1-B3, V1-V3. Up to 20 in. (500mm), 44lb (20kg) in weight
- Directionally Solidified (DS) castings range B1-B4, V1-V2. Up to 35 in (880mm), 93lb (42kg) in weight
- Single Crystal (SX) castings range B1-B2, V1-V2. Up to 28in. (700mm), 66lb (30kg) in weight
- Superalloy barstock
- Complex core manufacture: Wax; Shell; Vacuum Casting; HIP; Finishing; Heat Treat; Inspection; Machining; Full on-site laboratory
EQ pour weight
DS & SX pour weight
- AS9100 Rev D
- NADCAP (NDT, Heat Treatment)
- SAFRAN Snecma