Doncasters Paralloy is based in Billingham, in the north east of England and is a part of the Doncasters Group with 40 years’ experience in manufacturing specialist cast tubes and fittings for use in high temperature and corrosive environments. On a single site, Doncasters Paralloy has centrifugal tube and sand casting foundries, a machine shop and fabrication facility. Doncasters Paralloy offers its customers laboratory and testing services, equipped to carry out routine material investigations as well as complete failure analysis.
- Ethylene cracking coils (cast)
- Ethylene internally profiled tubes — pep (cast)
- Reformer tubes (cast)
- Direct reduction (cast)
- Inlet and outlet manifolds (cast)
- Transfer lines (cast)
- Pump and valve castings (cast)
- ISO 9001:2015
- EC Quality System Approval PED 2014/68/EU & EN764-5
- AD 2000 – MERKBLATT W 0 / TRD 100 / Directive 97/23/EC
- AD 2000 – MERKBLATT HP0 /TRD 201
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 14001:2015
Centrifugally spun tube from 25 mm (1 in.) ID to 400 mm (15.75 in.) OD cast in single lengths up to 6 m (19.68 ft). Subsequently fabricated into tube assemblies up to 18 m (59 ft) in length.
Fabrication and testing of complete pyrolysis cracking coils, transfer lines, reformer tubes/harps manifolds, pigtails, etc.