CHARD PRECISION CASTINGS
Chard Precision Castings specialises in customer lead design collaboration to produce high specification, equiax precision investment castings in Nickel and Cobalt exotic alloys as well as traditional materials.
Specialising in small to medium structural castings and hot gas path components we use the very latest in investment casting technology to supply fully finished engine-ready components for customers worldwide.
Our thorough knowledge of materials properties, lean manufacturing and state of the art rapid prototyping techniques make us a global leader in precision investment castings for the aerospace, industrial gas turbine and engineering markets.
Nickel and Cobalt base superalloy cast parts
Blade and vane airfoils up to
Structural castings up to
- Vacuum melt: pour capacity up to 88.2lb (40kg) and 0.5m
- Air melt: pour capacity up to 77.16lb (35kg) with roll over 0.37m
- Pre Cast: Simulation; Wax; Shell
- Post Cast: X-ray; Finishing & weld repair, CMM, Laser measurement, Blue light scanning
- Vacuum Heat Treatment & LP Autoclave
- Just in time procurement systems
- Rapid Prototyping techniques
- AS9100 Rev D
- NADCAP (NDT, Heat Treatment & Welding)
- Lloyds Register
- AVIO Aero
- UTC Aerospace System
- Pall Corporation