Doncasters Forgings, located in Blaenavon near Pontypool in South Wales, is a specialist manufacturer of forged and rolled rings, casings, and closed die forgings in nickel, cobalt, and titanium alloys and stainless steel. Doncasters Blaenavon’s engineers are experts in the manufacture of near net shape profile rolled rings and casings up to 1.6 m (63 in.) in diameter and 0.5 m (19.68 in.) high. Serving markets including aerospace, military and petrochemical, Doncasters Blaenavon offers a full engineering service from project management to the supply of machined finished and engine ready products.
- Fan blades (forged)
- Rings (forged)
- Closed die forgings
- Casings – fan, compressor, combustor (forged)
- Compressor airfoils forged)
- Turbine airfoils (forged)
Industrial Gas Turbine Market:
- IGT turbine rings and discs (forged)
- IGT casings (forged)
- IGT turbine blades (forged)
ISO9001 (2008), AS9100, CAA
Leading OEM Approvals Including:
Rolls-Royce, Pratt & Whitney, GE Power & Water, SNECMA, Volvo Aero, GE Avio, MTU, Honeywell and ITP
- Forged and rolled rings and casings up to 3.5 m (138 in.) diameter and .8 m (31.5 in.) high
- Forged shapes up to 3000 kg (6.6 tons)
- Forged fan blades up to 850 mm (33.4 in.) length
- Industry specialist in the manufacture of near net shape profile rolled rings and casings up to 1.6 m (63 in.) diameter and 0.5 m (19.68 in.) high. CNC controlled, Blaenavon’s profile rolling capability gives greater repeatability and SPC control.
- Full engineering services include project management and supply of finished-machined/engine-ready products.