DONCASTERS SUPERALLOYS OF LONG BEACH
Doncasters Superalloys of Long Beach (Certified Alloy Products Inc.) specialises in the production of high-performance vacuum-refined superalloys for use in aerospace and industrial gas turbine engines, as well as other demanding commercial and industrial applications.
Using advanced technologies, our process expertise, extensive product offering and metallurgical know-how serves a global customer base. As a result, our facility maintains a variety of OEM, industry and quality related accreditations to produce nickel and cobalt superalloys from elemental metals, including: cobalt, chrome, molybdenum and other alloying elements.
- Nickel and cobalt base alloys for directionally solidified (DS), single crystal (SX) and powder applications.
- Bar stock diameter: 1 – 6.8in. (25 – 175mm)
- Billet weight: 4.4 – 530lb (2 – 240kg)
- Ingot diameters from 2 – 6 in (50 – 152.4 mm)- as well as cut to weight
- 100 different alloy types from Iron to Cobalt to Nickel based
- Vacuum melt from 550 – 22,000lb (250 – 10,000kg)
- Air melt up to 3,000lb (1360kg)
- Specialty R&D melts ~350lb
Vacuum melt up to
Air melt up to
- AS9100 Rev D
- Pratt & Whitney
- GE Aviation
- GE Power