PUTTING YOUR CAREER INTO MOTION
Want to join a world leader in turning metals into motion?
From strategic business leaders to engineers, operators and vital support roles, if you have what it takes, the career choices and development opportunities open to you are as exciting and varied as the products we make and the processes we use to make them.
WHY JOIN US?
At Doncasters, people are at the heart of what we do. Discovering talent is a key pillar of our HR and Business Strategy.
We recognise that the skills and abilities of our workforce are fundamental to our continuing success, and we are committed to investing in the training and development of all of our people to create a talented and agile workforce.
From apprenticeships, bitesize learning and training programmes to leadership development, no matter what your career aspirations are, when you join us, we are committed to supporting you and investing in your future.
Read more (to make book full screen click ):
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
TIPS FOR APPLICANTS
We believe that we have an obligation to you to ensure that you have an opportunity to show your capabilities to the full.
During the recruitment process we will provide you with as much information as possible, so that you can make an informed decision about whether Doncasters is an organisation where you can flourish.
To enable this, we use assessment processes as part of our recruitment methodology. Whilst this may sound daunting, it is designed to allow you to demonstrate your skills to the best of your ability.
DURING YOUR APPLICATION
- Make sure you read the information carefully. The Job advert will give you clear ideas as to the type of skills and people we are looking for!
- Remember to include information that makes you stand out! Try not to assume we know everything about you or your previous employer.
- Try to provide specific examples of the people you’ve worked with and the projects and activities you’ve been involved in.
- If the application has any questions take time to make sure you understand each question before you write your answer. Think about the best example you have that answers the question and demonstrates your abilities.
- Think about how your skills and experience relate to the job. Don’t worry if you haven’t got specific technical skills, think about how you can demonstrate the same skills in different situations, which might be study, voluntary work or leisure activities.
- We will be looking for your evidence to be clear, comprehensive and to display our values.
- Please be aware that once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any changes.
- During the interview process don’t forget it is you we are interested in -remember to provide clear and structured answers.
- If you partake in any online assessments, remember to do a practice exercise first we want you to be fully prepared for the exercise.
- If you are unsure or require any additional information at any time during the process please contact our talent acquisition team.
- Do your homework: You can find more about Doncasters and our values on this website, you could start by looking here.
Meet some of the team!
Click on the colleagues below to find out more about their careers at Doncasters.