The Doncasters Group is a leading international manufacturer of high-precision alloy components which are designed to operate in the most demanding of conditions.
With 240 years of experience, this agile group is constantly developing its expertise to best serve OEMs in the aerospace, industrial gas turbine and specialist automotive markets.
Core areas of expertise include new product development, precision casting, superalloy production and the supply and manufacture of automotive stud welding equipment.
- We strive to deliver high-quality, precision work. First time, every time.
- It means continuously improving our systems, processes and training, and learning from our mistakes.
- It also means achieving zero injuries and a safe working environment for all.
- We acknowledge and celebrate success.
- We are passionate about providing the best possible service to customers and each other.
- It means always going the extra mile to deliver our promises.
- It also means understanding and being accountable for our actions and the impact of what we do – on the business, on our customers, communities and the wider environment.
- We are seen to positively drive action and accountability.
- We are honest and transparent in dealings with our colleagues, customers, suppliers and partners.
- It means always doing the ethical thing, at every level of our organisation and within the communities where we operate.
- It also means holding each other to account for doing things in the Doncasters way.
- We are known for our trustworthiness and courage.
- We build and value strong partnerships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- It means working hard to break down any barriers, respecting differences and valuing different viewpoints.
- It also means acting as one team and all pulling together in the same direction.
Click on the links below to view or download the relevant document:
- Doncasters Tax Strategy 2017 (pdf)
- Triplex Lloyd Final Salary Scheme Statement of Investment Principals September 2020 (pdf)
- Gender Pay Gap Report 2019 (pdf)
- Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking
Below is the section 172 statement from the Dundee Picko Limited 2019 Annual Report.
You can find the full document in the relevant Companies House entry here