Doncasters Aerospace Components based in Shrewsbury, England is a leading manufacturer of military, civil aircraft engine and industrial gas turbine, machined and fabricated casings, machined rings, honeycomb rings, segmented rings, compression blades, turbine vanes, combustion liners and engine assemblies.
The multi-skilled workforce excels in fabrication and forming processes to producing complex aerospace and industrial gas turbine assemblies. Our engine casing, combustion component, and blade manufacturing cells machine and process, cast, forged and fabricated exotic materials, turning them into fully assembled engine build ready components.
In house manufacturing facilities are further complimented by processing capabilities of YAG laser, non-conventional machining, heat treatment, surface preparation, Plasma, HVOF coating and testing, which are fully supported by specialist personnel with delegated authority sign off for most customer data cards.
The combination of these capabilities under one roof gives the Shrewsbury facility complete manufacturing control and the ability to reduced production lead times significantly, thus allowing us to manufacture even the most complex component in less than 6 weeks.
- Combustion Cases, Liners & Nozzles
- Machined Engine Cases, from cast and forged materials
- Fabricated Engine Cases
- Noise Attenuators
- Machined Rings
- Air Bypass Ducts
- Turbine and Compressor Blades
- Turbine Vane Segments and Nozzle Guide Vanes
- Heat Shields and Seal Segments
- Machining – CNC Milling, Turning, Vertical Boring & Grinding, 5-Axis Horizontal Machining & Viper Grinding, Fast Hole Drilling, 4-axis Die Sinking
- Forming – Hot & Cold Conventional
- Non-Conventional Machining – Laser – 5 Axis YAG & EDM
- HVOF & Plasma Spray
- Welding –Auto & Manual TIG / Resistance / Seam & Spot
- Fabrication – Rolling / Forming / Drill / Rivet / Insert Assembly
- Finishing – Blasting /Degrease / Polish / Paint
- X-Ray / Automated FPI / CMM / AirFlow / Laboratory
AS9100 Rev C, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2015, OSHAS 18001:2007
Leading OEM Approvals Including:
GE Power, Siemens, Rolls-Royce, Safran Helicopters, Kawasaki, Leonardo, GKN Aerospace, ITP Aero