Doncasters Group are currently looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join the finance team at Head Office in Burton-upon-Trent. The key purpose of this role will be the timely completion of all Group statutory reporting requirements including the Group and UK subsidiary accounts and quarterly bank reporting.
- Financial reporting, for example, prepare annual consolidated group accounts under IFRS and annual individual UK subsidiary statutory accounts under FRS 102.
- Prepare and input monthly accounts for a range of corporate entities assisting with month end reporting and consolidation.
- Prepare annual consolidation for statutory accounts and audit.
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for corporate entities.
- Ad hoc projects including but not limited to special purpose accounts and systems implementations.
- Perform impact assessments of revisions to IFRS and other accounting standards.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- ACA or equivalent
- Experience of group consolidations
- Excellent I.T. skills, specifically MS Office and
- Financial reporting systems
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS
Interested parties should submit their CV and a covering letter to: Lucy A Clarke, HR and Training Coordinator, either in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com