Exciting Opportunity to join the future of the Bramah Team
We are recruiting for a CNC Machinist to join the team at Doncasters Bramah to be responsible for all aspects of CNC Machining. The successful candidate will be working on exotic metals, such as titanium, jethete and inconell.
• To read and interpret drawings.
• To operate one or more CNC Machining Centres checking work as it comes off the machine.
• To load, examine and modify CNC programmes to give a good output of quality work.
• To be a team player and make a positive contribution in maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat and tidy.
• You are required to work to Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s)
• To carry out operations to NADCAP and ISO9000 standards.
• Use the correct tools and equipment for the operation or work, including relevant safety equipment and protective clothing provided.
• To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
• To behave in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s competencies and the expectations for the role through:
a. Complying with organisational policies, procedures and working practices;
b. Complying with Company Health & Safety standards by developing a personal concern for the safety of themselves and others.
c. Carrying out any other duties as deemed appropriate for the role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
Demonstrable experience in a similar industry
Experience of a range of relevant manufacturing processes.
Ideally qualified to BTEC Engineering Level 2 or equivalent
GCSE’s including Maths, Science and English to Grade C or above (or equivalent).
You must possess a willingness to work shifts and additional hours in order to complete your duties
If you have got what it takes and would like to work for one of the oldest manufacturing organisations in South Yorkshire, please get in touch. In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefit package, career development and a forward thinking approach to manufacturing.