Certified Alloy Products Inc (CAPI) is based in Long Beach, California, USA. CAPI specialises in the production of high-performance vacuum-refined alloys for use in aerospace and industrial gas turbine engines, as well as other demanding commercial and industrial applications. The site maintains a variety of OEM, industry and quality related accreditations allowing them to produce nickel and cobalt superalloys from elemental metals including: nickel, cobalt, chrome, molybdenum and other alloying elements. CAPI also has air melt capability for smaller quantities of specialty alloys.
Click here for a PDF download of the Doncasters Policy Against Use of Conflict Minerals document.
Vacuum and airmelted superalloys for the industrial gas turbine (IGT), aerospace, automotive and medical markets
ISO9001, AS9100, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 and NADCAP
Leading OEM Approvals Including:
Pratt & Whitney, General Electric, Honeywell, and Rolls-Royce
- Advanced vacuum induction melting (VIM) from 350 – 13,500 lb (160 – 6,125 kg)
- Airmelt up to 3,000 lb (1,360 kg)
- Alloys for directionally solidified and single crystal applications
- Cobalt and nickel base alloys
- Barstock diameter from 1 – 6 in. (25 – 152 mm)
- Ingots cut to weight
- Ground and shotblast finish to customer specifications
- Specialty/R+D melts up to 350 lb (160 kg)