Doncasters Group Ltd is expert in the manufacture of complex assemblies and has an unparalleled range of products and processes that have been developed to offer customers the broadest vertically integrated capability currently available.
We offer a complete 'total solution' approach to customer requirements.
We are able to draw on the expertise of one division to find an answer to a customer requirement in another. Our technology information exchange is seamless irrespective of the 'end user' application.
Core capabilities include:
- Production of 'Superalloys'
- Precision casting including highly complex structures
- Complex Assembly
Our core products comprise of:
- Airfoils for gas turbine applications
- Structural components
- Rings and casings
- Combustion systems and exhausts for gas turbine applications
- Aerostructures and components for airframe applications
- Turbocharger wheels for the automotive industry
- A wide variety of 'high stress' components for F1 motor racing
- High strength fasteners and fastener systems for construction, industry and transportation
- Stampings and precision engineered assemblies for a range of applications
We also offer:
- Unique supply chain integration solutions
- Comprising the delivery of complex assemblies
- And engine-ready components for our customers
In terms of engineering capabilities, we can offer the following expertise:
- Precision forging
- Investment casting
- Ring rolling
- Precision machining
- Centrifugal casting
- Robotic welding
Advanced process capabilities:
- Single crystal castings
- Liquid metal cooling
- Sheet hydrobulging
- Superplastic forming and diffusion bonding
- Net-shape centrispinning
- Electrochemical machining of highly detailed components
- Laser drilling and welding
"The company prides itself in having a very close working relationship with its customers and has a very focused market driven philosophy"